Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Dream House Tour

I want to start this post by saying that I love my sweet little house. I can't imagine being anywhere else right now, but it is fun to daydream...

My dream house would have some land and be a little rural, but also be within 10-15 minutes of important things like more than one grocery store, Target, a good variety of restaurants, a salon, etc... Does that even exist?


A view of the mountains wouldn't hurt either.


A sunroom would be a must.


I would have a big and cozy kitchen with lots of storage and a fireplace.


In this heart of the home I would can lots of yummies...


...Fresh from my garden out back.


And speaking of the outdoors, we would need fantastic outdoor living spaces in the back and the front of the house.



Oh Pinterest is so fun. I could keep going and going! Check out all of my other design ideas on my Pinterest boards.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I just read this and we posted on pretty much the same topic today :) Funny...great minds think alike!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha funny! I haven't even read through my blogs today. I will stop by yours now and check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to see if you can make it to the blogger hangout on Sunday? texted you about it too!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete