Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blog Bling

If you are a regular here you may have noticed a few new accessories on the sidebar of my blog. I like to call them my blog bling.

The first is the 20 Something Bloggers button. This is a great blogger resource for getting new ideas, meeting other bloggers, and learning some tips and tricks. If you are a blogger I definitely encourage you to check it out and join!

My second new bling is the Shabby Apple button. Shabby Apple was something I had seen on a few blogs but had never really checked out. A few weeks ago I got an email from Shabby Apple asking me if I would like to be an affiliate for them, which basically means share their awesome online store with my readers and get a few perks along the way. After checking out their stuff {and seeing that they have super cute maternity and baby stuff} I decided to go for it. Although I felt pretty excited to be personally contacted by them, any blogger can join (ie. I'm not really that special...) so check out their affiliate program here.

Shabby Apple is known for their retro feel and they have super cute dresses, skirts, tops, swim wear, accessories, and even home decor stuff! They have some fun vintagey type items like slips, brooches, and aprons. Some styles that I am loving right now are:

via
via
via

via




No comments:

Post a Comment